The new Newton forklift takes you on a journey through the world of ghost forkli
Welcome to our new Newton forklift! Today we're going to talk about Halloween, the annual big festival! Can't wait to get dressed up and get ready for this magical and mysterious night? You ready? Then come with me to learn about the origin of Halloween and some interesting trivia!
The origin of Halloween
Halloween, also known as All Saints' Day, is a traditional holiday in the West on November 1 every year. It originated in England, where the early British Aboriginal Celts had a tradition of wearing special costumes and placing offerings in front of their homes and hanging jack-o-lanterns to comfort wandering ghosts. It was this tradition that evolved into today's Halloween. And October 31, the eve of Halloween, is the busiest time of the holiday. In Chinese, Halloween is often mistranslated as All Saints' Day. On this day, in order to appease the ghosts wandering in the world, people turn off the lights and place food and sweets in front of the houses for the spirits to enjoy. Over time, the act of commemorating the deceased has evolved into what is now a favorite among children, "trick-or-treating".
Halloween isn't just about a fun dress up and candy party, but also some trivia you might not know about!
(1) The eve of Halloween, on October 31 every year, is a traditional holiday in the West. Many people mistakenly refer to Halloween as Halloween.
(2) Jack-o-lanterns on Halloween are not strictly called jack-o'-lanterns, but should be called jack-o'-lanterns, and the original variety is zucchini.
(3) Halloween in Spain does not eat sweets, but eats "the bones of saints".
(4) Halloween in Ireland eats "dumplings wrapped in coins".
(5) Some cities in the United States refer to Halloween as "Cabbage Night."
These unique traditions and customs make Halloween even more colorful, don't they? Go show off your knowledge of Halloween Extra with your friends!
Before Halloween, you have to have a great time, and of course you have to be prepared! Here are some must-haves:
(1) Dress up: Choose from magicians, witches, zombies, vampires, and more to give yourself a stunning transformation!
(2) Jack-o'-lantern: Don't forget to get a gorgeous jack-o-lantern for Halloween and carve cute or scary faces to brighten up the magical atmosphere of the night!
(3) Candy: Prepare some delicious candy to welcome the children's "trick-or-treating" and let yourself enjoy the sweet moment of candy!
(4) Halloween Party: Invite your friends to a Halloween party for a night full of laughter and surprises!
Let's prepare together to keep Halloween enthusiastic and ready for this magical occasion!
Hopefully, my recommendations will help you spend Halloween better! Let's have fun, scary and beautiful together! Protect yourself, enjoy the magical Halloween vibe, and don't let trick-or-treat cuties catch you!
How are electric pallet stackers classified?
How to choose the right forklift pallet truck?How to drive a forklift and focus on getting the job done safely and easily?
Electric forklifts and corresponding internal combustion forklifts are basically the same in structure, so the operation methods are basically the same. Because the driving speed and commutation of ...Stable operation, safe driving: the secret to becoming a skilled forklift or tra
In order to ensure the accuracy of the operation, be sure to relax the accelerator pedal before braking. Proper operation is very important for the main maneuvering devices, and their proper use will help you become a skilled and safe fou...Reunion Canton Fair, the star of the new Newton forklift logistics handling equi
On October 19th, the five-day 134th China Import and Export Fair, the 4th day of the Canton Fair, let me introduce one of the star products: the New Newton forklift! This is not a car for cows, but a high-performance and cost-effective logistics ...The 10th Zhengzhou International Logistics Exhibition in 2023
The 10th Zheng...
Technical Support: Magic Lamp