Principles and steps for installing semi electric stacker truck components
In warehouse workshop operations, the application of semi electric stacker truck has gradually become popular. When bosses buy back semi-electric stackers from warehouse forklift manufacturers, they are often not finished products due to transportation space and safety considerations, and some parts need to be installed by themselves. Then, the installation of the semi-electric stacker has become a very important issue. Next, follow us to understand the principles and steps of installing semi-electric stacker components.
The installation of the semi electric stacker truck usually follows the installation principles from bottom to top, from inside to outside, from back to front, and from left to right. Let's look at the specific steps below:
1. The piston ring should be used as a complete set, and can not be disassembled and assembled at will. Install from the third ring.
2. Do not touch the piston, the surface of the crankshaft, the connecting rod, the piston, the crankshaft, and the camshaft at will. When installing these parts, apply engine oil evenly for the purpose of protection and lubrication.
3. Apply butter to the O-ring as required, and then install the cylinder liner. Warehouse forklift manufacturers remind everyone not to knock the cylinder liner during installation.
4. Remember not to install the ring vertically or horizontally. When installing the ring opening, it is appropriate to stagger at least 120°.
5. Another thing that the warehouse forklift manufacturer should tell everyone is that the cylinder head gasket can be installed after the oil is applied, and the process is irreversible.
6. When installing the cylinder head screws, the warehouse forklift manufacturer should also remind everyone that the wrenches should be tightened from the middle to the four sides of the cylinder head screws 2-3 times to ensure that each screw is evenly stressed, and then from the middle to the two. Tighten the crankshaft bush connecting rod in 2-3 times.
7. Install the piston connecting rod in the original direction of the piston as required. Use a special tool to install the piston connecting rod. The piston should not be knocked as well, and the oil must be evenly applied to the connecting rod bush.
8. Pay attention to the alignment of the gears when installing the high-pressure fuel injection pump gears and camshafts. Warehouse forklift manufacturers consider this to be very important.
The above are the principles and steps for the storage forklift manufacturers to install the parts of the semi-electric stacker. I hope our content can be helpful to everyone.
What is the impact of the number of batteries in an electric forklift?
Speaking of the number of batteries in <...
How to maintain the motor of an electric forklift?
Why does the battery capacity of a semi-electric stacker decrease?
What are the precautions for charging the battery of a semi-electric stacker?
What should be paid attention to when unloading electric forklifts?
What is the way to choose a semi-electric stacker?